- News Brief
- Research & Policy
- Culture and Review
- Media Centre
Reach tens of thousands of people instantly by advertising with Ekklesia. Find out more
Ekklesia accepts advertising that is: (a) deemed valuable to our readers, (b) consistent with our objectives and editorial convictions, and (c) compatible with Ekklesia's vision and mission.
1. All ads are subject to review and approval by Ekklesia.
2. Ekklesia may accept or reject advertising at its sole discretion and/or request that changes are made to the advertising copy or pictures/illustrations.
3. Ekklesia does not guarantee, warrant or endorse any product, program or service advertised, unless otherwise indicated.
4. It is the sole responsibility of the advertiser to comply with all legal requirements relating to the marketing and sale of products or services advertised. By providing such advertisements to Ekklesia, the advertiser represents that they have done so.
5. All advertisements are accepted and published upon the representation that the agency and/or advertisers are authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof.
6. In consideration of Ekklesia's acceptance of advertisements, the agency and/or advertiser will indemnify and hold Ekklesia harmless from and against any loss or expense resulting from claims and suits based in the contents or subject matter of such advertisements.
To discuss you requirements please email Jonathan Bartley in the Ekklesia office: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8769 8163