Summer has arrived, and we have even been treated to a few rays of sun already this year!
When the countryside is in full bloom it is hard to resist getting out there and enjoying it. Many will feel, however, that they don’t know how to get the most out of their natural surroundings.
Why not purchase an RSPB membership this summer? With a year’s membership you will get the following benefits:
* FREE entry to more than 100 RSPB nature reserves around the UK
* a choice of a great free gift
* the acclaimed BIRDS magazine, four times a year
* a welcome pack explaining how to make the most of RSPB membership, including getting the most from RSPB affiliations, such as RSPB Energy and RSPB Leisure
* children in Family memberships also receive everything listed below.
As if this wasn’t already a very attractive deal, RSPB are currently offering an added sweetener. If you purchase an RSPB membership between 15 May and 30 June you will also receive a special FREE copy of RSPB Handbook of Garden Wildlife. This beautiful coffee table book normally retails at £10.00!
The book features expert advice on how to attract wildlife into your garden, and how to care for wild animals and insects properly. Over 200 animals are featured in it – plenty to pique your fancy and get you exploring the great British outdoors.
RSPB membership also makes for an ideal alternative birthday present, and RSPB even have a special function on their website to enable you to do it.
Click here to sign up for an RSPB membership, or to give it as a gift a friend or family member.