Ekklesia is not just about ideas and reports, it is about people and participation. So we warmly invite you to join others from around the world and become an Ekklesia partner.
Ekklesia partners are people who share the vision and values of Ekklesia. They want to play a part in it, and to help sustain its ongoing work and development as a hands-on think-tank.
By becoming an Ekklesia partner you will receive:
- Regular copies of our monthly email newsletter 'Partnering for a Change' giving you the latest news from Ekklesia
- Discount on our events and publications
- Access to a range of resources including Ekklesia's email bulletins, giving you the inside track on what's going on in public life
- Opportunities to play an active part in supporting and extending Ekklesia's work
- You will also be consulted about Ekklesia's work and have a say in what Ekklesia does in the future.
Ekklesia is a not-for-profit organisation with no corporate donors. We therefore ask Ekklesia partners to make a financial commitment of whatever you can afford. The following gives you an indication of what we can do with your money
- £5/month pays for refreshments at an event
- £15/month pays for a speaker’s fee, travel costs and refreshments
- £25/month contributes to the printing of a research report
- £50/month pays for half the production costs of a book
- £75/month pays for 90% of a researcher’s fees
Your backing is a lifeline for us and a guarantee of our independence.
Ekklesia operates on a co-operative basis, has four modestly remunerated part-time staff, relies heavily on volunteers and it works hard to ensure that the money you give is spent to further our work as directly as possible.
If you would like to become an Ekklesia partner, please fill out and return a standing order form (click here) to the Ekklesia office.
Alternatively if you have a paypal account you could sign up directly here