Every week on a Thursday or Friday afternoon, Ekklesia produces a comment, research and 'summarizer' email bulletin, which, like our daily news briefing, has won an award. It contains analysis of events from the past week, and also what's on the agenda in the week ahead.
The bulletin includes:
• At least two persective/ comment pieces
• A research focus on a currently live issue
• Roundup of the weeks religious news
• What's on next week's religious news agenda
• Overview of where Ekklesia has been quoted an what we've said
• Focus on one key future event
• 'Thinking in action'
• 'Quotations of the week, and wisdom from the past
• Relevant resources available from Ekklesia
• A special book recommendation
The bulletin is free, and currently subscribed to by over 7,000 people, including activists, journalists, those working in the civil service, key people and organisations involved in public affairs, as well as churches.
To receive the weekly email, sign up by entering your email address here:
Ekklesia has received an award for its good email practices, and promises not to share your email address with anyone else. We have a strict "no spam" policy.