Financial services company, Virgin Money, are now providing an ethical investment opportunity in the form of their Climate Change ISA , a green ISA with a difference.
The Virgin Climate Change Fund is a stocks and shares ISA that aims to deliver a top performing fund by investing in green companies that are environmental leaders in their industry. The companies invested in have been selected both for their profitability and their lighter-environmental footprint.
Climate Change Funds are sprouting up across the range of financial institutions. While being fundamentally different from classic ethical investments funds they seek to invest in companies involved with mitigation of or adaptation to global climate change.
Climate is changing, and Virgin belief that by investing in environmentally friendly companies, you will be ahead of the economic curve when the green revolution kicks in.
An ethical Climate Change ISA from Virgin  will give you:
• Tax savings: Invest up to £7,200 without having to interest or capital gains tax on it.
• Real returns: Unlike other 'green' ISAs, Virgin cherry pick the most environmentally friendly companies in all industries, increasing your chances of a significant returns.
• Peace of mind: Rest in the knowledge that your investment is helping to grow the new green industrial revolution.
• Transfer option: Switch existing ISAs (or old PEPs) to Virgin’s ethical climate change ISA.
• Payment flexibility: Pay in lump sums, or in monthly deposits.
Whether you're looking to grow your money, save it, or receive a regular income from it, the Virgin Climate Change ISA could be the right choice for you.