Ekklesia is pleased to work with independent researchers and academics, educational institutions, NGOs and other partners in making high-quality research and comment available as part of an expanding public conversation about beliefs, values, ethics, politics and public life.
Subjects we have covered include religion in public life, the changing nature of secularity, religious fundamentalism, truth-telling and ethics, disability and welfare, nonviolence and Remembrance, free speech issues in tertiary education, reforming faith schools, sexuality, challenging Christian exclusivism, disestablishment, Europe and the EU, independent politics, assessment of party policies across the UK for General elections, and much more. Contributions have also been made to other books and research documents
Our latest papers include:
- Making Relational Church Possible. Part of a book on koinonia and the church
- Living Reality Differently. Part of an e-book on faith and digital media
- Redemptive Justice? A framework for engaging survivors of church related abuse
- Seeking truth and freedom in a post-truth world. Reflections on the work of philosopher Michael Polanyi
- The 2019 general election and beyond. Including Ekklesia’s ten ‘benchmarks’ for a better society
See also our reports and policy documents here.
Many of our papers published between 2004 and 2022 can be found here.
(We are aware that some *.PDF files from our archive are not immediately accessible – we are looking to fix that as soon as possible).