Over the past twenty years Ekklesia has produced over 120 public policy reports and research papers, as well as publishing ten books and contributing to numerous other publications – monographs, journals, magazines and newspapers.
We have also made submissions to a range of public policy consultations at Westminster (UK Government) and Holyrood (Scottish Government), as well as church and civic bodies, in recent years. The latest include:
- Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Participation (a submission to the Scottish Government)
- Faith Engagement (a response to the UK Government)
- Digital Ethics: A Framework for Trust (comments to the Scottish Government)
- Equally Safe (response to a Scottish Government consultation)
- Hate Crime and Public Order (response to a Scottish Government consultation)
- The 2019 General Election and Beyond (resource paper for civic engagement)
- Talking Fracking (response to Scottish Government consultation on UOG)
Our research, policy and consultation material from 2004 to 2020 can be found here. (Some *.PDF files not working – we are looking to fix that as soon as possible).