Ekklesia provides regular briefing, research, engagement and commentary on public issues, with a developing focus on:
- Truth-telling in Public Life
- Emotionally Intelligent Politics
- Negotiating Just Futures
- Examining Our Beliefs
- Opposing Religious Authoritarianism
- Reclaiming Democratic Space
- Exploring Change Agency
- Activating a ‘Theatre for Ideas’
We have been looking to develop projects, activities, cooperation and ideas around these eight areas of concern.
Our regular news briefing and commentary (updated daily) can be found on the front of this site, and is archived here. The focus of this is on promoting transformational change; highlighting work for peace, justice and sustainability; and supporting initiatives for a better world.
To get in touch, please go to our contact page.